Public Spaces: Where High Tech Meets High Style
• A sophisticated, yet warm and inviting, public “living space” welcomes guests at all times of the day
• Flexible seating options range from a communal table to more private media booths with high-definition televisions to a more intimate, semi-enclosed lounge area
• Interactive GoBoard® technology with a 55-inch LCD touch screen provides relevant, up-to-date news, weather, maps, airline arrivals/departures, restaurants, events and other local information
• Free Wi-Fi
• Indoor swimming pools in most locations and outdoor pools where climate permits
• Well-equipped fitness centers
Easily accessable to Interstate 10 East or West or Highway 69, 96,287 North or South. Seventeen Minutes from the Jack Brooks Regional Airport or 90 minutes from Bush Intercontantal or Hobby Airport.