Do you know all the chamber has to offer for your business?
Your membership in the Greater Beaumont Chamber of Commerce is an investment in a greater Beaumont. When you become a member of the Chamber, you join more than 1,000 other companies as part of the area's largest coalition of businesses. Together, we work to foster growth in the Beaumont economy, creating a better business climate and a higher quality of life.
At the Chamber, we help drive this work by:
- Convening business and thought-leaders for strategic networking, knowledge-sharing and programs that keep you informed.
- Researching, developing, and advocating for public policies that contribute to the economic success of our region and generate economic opportunity.
- Investing in Greater Beaumont talent through comprehensive leadership development programs designed to connect and grow strong leaders.
We designed our investment levels to meet the needs of businesses that are at different stages of their life cycle – ranging from one person start-ups to major corporations.
Every member, regardless of level. receives these key benefits:
- Member pricing for all events
- Invitations to over 100 annual networking opportunities
- Representation at the federal, state, & local government level
- Updates on the local business climate
- Reference USA-Business Data Research Tool & Monthly New Business Data Reports
- Access to the Chamber Website MIC (Member Information Center)
- Division/Committee involvement opportunities
- Chamber e-Newsletter sent to all representatives
- 1 Beaumont Business Journal mailed to your location monthly
- 1 Membership Directory delivered to your location annually
- 1 Voting Member (e.g., board elections)
Click here to examine all of the investment levels and determine what best fits your business needs.
When you become a member of the chamber, our dedicated leadership, staff and volunteers all work for you.
Everything we do is aimed at supporting you, growing your business and strengthening our economy. We have a team of talented and engaged member-focused professionals to help you:
- Craft an engagement strategy: Maximize your membership — we’ll help you create a plan that takes advantage of the Chamber's core offerings to meet your business needs at every level.
- Let us come to you: Our team will come to your office and give a tailored overview of membership benefits for your staff. We consider it a win-win. Engaged employees are not just a competitive advantage for your organization, but also enrich and diversify our programs and events.
- Facilitated introductions & attendee lists: Our member services team loves making connections! We’re happy to facilitate introductions at events. Want an attendee list to study before an event? Just ask!
And this is just the beginning! Reach out to our membership team today to learn more about how we can help you use the Chamber to meet your business and personal goals. Your Chamber membership is the best investment you can make in the success of your businesses.
The best part? Chamber membership is at the corporate level — which means your company’s membership covers all of your employees.
For more information on Chamber membership, please call us at 409.838.6581